Get 8+ Bands in just 30 Days
Prepare for your IELTS test with a range of IELTS study materials and resources from the Academy of British English.
Be a dreamer and a doer.
Our courses judiciously combine theoretical knowledge with Practical Activities Needless to say, at the end of the program, our students are equipped with the requisite skills in the competitive world.
Pearson Test Of English (PTE)
ABE Academy of British English
Why Choose Us?
We at the Academy of British English are committed to Impart quality education of the English Language, both in terms of spoken as well as written English with a strong emphasis on spoken English. The courses have been specially designed to teach Everyday English.
The training programs at the Academy of British English have been designed with much care by way of meticulous planning and exhaustive study. Our courses judiciously combine theoretical knowledge with Practical Activities Needless to say, at the end of the program, our students are equipped with the requisite skills in the competitive world.
Full Day Session
Trusted by Thousand of Students and Tutors
IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi
Understanding about IELTS
International English Language Testing System or IELTS is an English language test accepted and required for migration, study, or work purposes in other countries where the native language is English. Some of the places that accept IELTS scores include the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This is a specific language test that accesses your ability to listen, speak, and read the language. If you want to find the best ways to prepare for the test, then you can refer to the IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi.
If you are studying and working towards the goal of shifting to another English-speaking country or region for further opportunities, then you need to prove that your English is just as well. That way you will be qualified to apply for international schools or colleges along with organizations. Going to a new place and knowing the native language makes it easier to communicate with neighbors, colleagues, and peers regularly. This is also a great way to guarantee numerous job opportunities in the same region shortly. When you are ready to begin your journey, be sure to prepare with the best IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi before you sit for the qualifying exam.
IELTS Testing Score Chart
When referring to any good IELTS Coaching Centres in Delhi, you can find out that this test checks and assesses you upon four main bars: Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing English. The total score of the four sections comes out to be a value between 0-9. Every scale has a different meaning and defines the performance of the test taker.
0: This shows that the test was not attempted by the user.
1: IELTS score shows that the user knows only a few words and has no particular language skills.
2: This shows that the user lacks the knowledge of spoken and written language. Hence, needs more practice.
3: The score shows limited user talent and they understood a few concepts of language usage.
4: This shows the ability to understand the regular language in motion for familiar situations. Consequently, complex unfamiliar situations are out of the scope of understanding.
5: The user can judge situations and understand meanings while making small mistakes. Moreover, communications in a simple context can be handled.
6: Users encounter minute discrepancies, inaccuracies, and disruption in speaking language, nonetheless the overall conversation can be held for some time in most situations.
7: There might be slight inaccuracies and misunderstandings. Additionally, the conversation can be held a little smoother. Complex conversations can be handled well to some degree.
8: The user can take command of the conversation well with only an occasional misunderstanding here and there. Hence, they can handle an argument well.
9: Here, the user is an expert and has complete command over the language. Their use of the English language in all aspects is accurate and fluent.
At the best IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi, you can find ways to grasp the working knowledge of the English language and grow yourself from a score of 0 to 9 with practice. Depending on your end goal and what you are aiming to do in the other country, the scores are the eligibility criteria.
Why is IELTS the Best Choice?
Many would be wondering why IELTS is the only test chosen and most preferable today. How does it benefit? Let’s find out!
- Popularity: Since the time it existed, millions of people have opted for it and therefore, found it to be a good way to judge their knowledge of the English language.
- Accepted Worldwide: Around the world, this is the only test that is accepted in more countries and areas than any other test. Therefore, this gives many options for testing for every country.
- Institutional acceptance: When looking to study abroad, there is no other test in the world that is accepted more than IELTS. So,if you wish to get admission to a good university, get your IELTS score.
- Global Partnership: The co-founders of the test system are from various areas in the world such as British Council, Australia, the USA, and Cambridge. Therefore, it is acceptable in most of the institutions that come under these areas.
- Manual Checking: Instead of the computers correcting the tests, real people are accessing your skills on a personal level and they grade you personally on how you speak, listen, write, and read live.
- Multiple Ways: IELTS gives you the flexibility to take your tests in any manner. You can opt for an on-paper test where you can look for off-site testing centers near you. You can also opt for a center-based computer test. At the same time, you can take the test from your home in urgent and unforeseen scenarios.
- Reachability: The IELTS test can be conducted from any country as it is reachable everywhere. In case you are still not able to reach your closest testing center, you can opt for online testing.
With a good IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi, you can find the right way to approach the race to the IELTS stage and begin your journey.
What are the types of IELTS Tests?
The tests involved in IELTS all reveal the scores and ability of the user in the English language scope of listening, speaking, reading, and writing. There are mainly two types of IELTS tests:
1. IELTS Academic
The users who are looking to reach other countries in the hope of higher studies and international university admissions require to pass this test for living in a more English-based environment. The language skills required to study abroad and vocabulary featuring the existing courses’ inclusions are tested in the examination. You can take this test on a system, on paper, or online.
2. IELTS General Training
For getting admission below degree level school and college, you can opt to show your scores in IELTS General Training. This test can also be taken by professionals looking for better work opportunities abroad. This test is generic and tests your general conversation skills for social settings. This is the best option if you wish to migrate. You can take this test only on paper and computer. No online option is available.
Therefore, to ensure that you can continue higher studies abroad, it is better to go for the Academic test. But to work in a new international environment, you need to migrate with the scores in Generic Training. You can learn in detail about this with the IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi.
How To Prepare for the Ultimate IELTS Test?
When you need to ace the tests, you need a helping guide to help you sail smoothly. To know how to go about achieving success in the IELTS examination, you might need the guidance of the IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi and to follow through with some pointers:
- Study the Test Format and Rules
Whichever test you have chosen, there is always a set format to follow. The user must check online what format is presented and study it thoroughly to prepare themselves to solve the paper accordingly. No surprises must be encountered during the actual test.
- Practice and Work on Sample Questions
To know what to expect in the four sections of the IELTS that is, listening, speaking, reading, and writing, you need to go through the IELTS sample questions provided. Having a thorough understanding of the questions, patterns, and structure can help you prepare better.
- Execute official Practice Tests by IELTS
IELTS has a Progress Check online which is an official practice test provided for participants. If you have prepared or are in the middle of it, you can take the test to check your progress and find your weak areas. This way you can focus more on the points you have yet to study or have missed out on.
- Find IELTS official Resources for Study
IELTS has official resources of its own to help you learn more about the format of the test and the types of questions you need to be prepared on. There is a resource with the book and DVD available that can help you look for more highlighting details on the IELTS Academic and General Training test. This is available on the original IELTS website for reference.
How IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi help you Get Ready?
A good IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi ensures that you can be a part of global and international competitions and sit in an exam against the world’s most dedicated candidates. The more you realize your weak points and work to improve them, the higher chances you have to ace the test with promising scores. Your mentors should be very reliable and understandable and can also manage your work-study balance for you.
To help you get ready, the IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi has mentors who are assigned to you to help you outline your strengths and weaknesses. They help you focus on studying the format thoroughly and devising a schedule for preparation. This involves a proper study of the common concepts and practicing sample papers. The most experienced mentors can help you with some dos and don’ts and tips and tricks to help you breeze through your study.
With their vast knowledge of study resources, the coaching centers and able to help you gain access to the material that can help you prepare better and very to-the-point for the examination. As for building up your foundation for when you migrate, you can learn quickly through some classes and sessions that help you train better. With their specified coaches, you can focus on listening skills by practicing with your mentors right in your sessions. For reading your vocabulary and understanding are honed. When speaking your coaches are there to interact with you to prepare you well practically by smoothing your pronunciations. In the case of writing, your coaches help you draft content that is well-drafted with words, punctuations, and phrases.
How to Choose the Right IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi?
There are some things that a good IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi must have to ensure the success of the student and satisfaction on taking the right decision.
- The coaching center must teach ways to ace examination writing skills and provide the right preparation tips and techniques to smooth the ride.
- All mentors must carry out mock tests to check the level of preparation at regular intervals. The score chart for this must be on the rise for each student to indicate an improvement.
- The coaches must be aware of the pupils’ grammatical, pronunciation, and vocabulary errors to help them work on those to get better.
- All the top coaching centers must have a transparent relationship with the users and ensure all details regarding the tests including the structure, possible question patterns, answering rules, and others are openly shared.
- Every mentor must include some duration of personal attention to remark on the problem areas that need improving and accessing the strong pointers.
- Personalized counseling must be included in the coaching packages to ensure that the student or user is mentally prepared and to help add to the encouragement with proper motivation.
These pointers give you a clear picture of what to look for when you are searching for the best IELTS Coaching Centre in Delhi to help you ace the test. Only the best ones aim for success and have a farther goal instead of looking for short wins.
For More IELTS Information Contact us