Understanding the IELTS Speking Test
THE IELTS SPEAKING TEST ASSESSES HOW WELL YOU :
- Communicate opinions and information on everyday topics and common experiences.
- Speak at length on a given topic using appropriate language.
- Organised your ideas coherently.
- Express and justify your opinions.
- Analyses, discuss, and speculate issues.
The IELTS Speaking test is as close to a real-life situation as an exam can get , making it a true indicator of one’s English language ability . This is why IELTS is the trusted choice of over 9000 organisation across the world.
In IELTS Speaking test , there are three tasks in which a candidate needs to speak on the given topics and the interviewer checks the candidate’s fluency, expression and ideas. You will have to practice some IELTS Speaking mock tests in order to understand where do you stand and how much practice is required for scoring high bands.
You will be assessed on your performance throughout the test by certified IELTS examiners. Scores are reported in whole (e.g.6.0,7.0) or half (e.g.4.5,5.5) bands
Let's Crack IELTS
Register for IELTS and get unrestricted access to a 30-days IELTS preparation course in all four skill